Blue Quill legal offers a wide range of estate planning services which include:
• Drafting of Wills and Codicils;
• Drafting of Statutory Declarations to accompany a Will;
• Drafting of Testamentary Trusts
• Drafting Enduring Powers of Attorney and Revocations;
• Drafting Advanced Health Directives;
• Advice and assistance with drafting Binding Death Benefit Nomination Forms for Superannuation;
• Advice regarding Family Provision Applications and/or risk of challenges to your Will or estate.
There are fixed fees for the drafting of standard estate planning documentation and a quote is provided prior to the commencement of any legal services.
Everyone has personalised estate planning needs which are likely to include having a Will and an Enduring Power of Attorney. You may also require or benefit from a Testamentary Trust, an Advanced Health Directive and/or a Binding Death Benefit Nomination Form. Gaining advice from our solicitor about your estate planning needs today allows you peace of mind for tomorrow.