Blue Quill legal offers a wide range of estate planning services which include:
• Drafting of Wills and Codicils;
• Drafting of Statutory Declarations to accompany a Will;
• Drafting of Testamentary Trusts
• Drafting Enduring Powers of Attorney and Revocations;
• Drafting Advanced Health Directives;
• Advice and assistance with drafting Binding Death Benefit Nomination Forms for Superannuation;
• Advice regarding Family Provision Applications and/or risk of challenges to your Will or estate.
There are fixed fees for the drafting of standard estate planning documentation and a quote is provided prior to the commencement of any legal services.
Everyone has personalised estate planning needs which are likely to include having a Will and an Enduring Power of Attorney. You may also require or benefit from a Testamentary Trust, an Advanced Health Directive and/or a Binding Death Benefit Nomination Form. Gaining advice from our solicitor about your estate planning needs today allows you peace of mind for tomorrow.
Blue Quill Legal is based in Caboolture, Queensland and regularly travel throughout the Moreton Bay Regional Council area from Bribie Island to Woodford and Northlakes and Beerwah. We also regularly attend appointments on the Sunshine Coast and in Kilcoy.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and circumstances and we will do our best to meet your needs.