Who is Lauren Johnson?
Lauren Johnson became a Queensland solicitor in July 2002 and has worked on the Gold Coast, Mount Isa and the Redcliffe Peninsular in Queensland and in London, England for large international and mid-sized legal firms. She settled with her family in the Caboolture region in 2014 and participates widely in community life.
After many years of being an employee of a private practice law firm, Lauren founded Blue Quill Legal in 2018 to deliver professional legal services in a unique way to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to access the legal information relevant to their estate planning and/or estate administration needs.
Blue Quill Legal has been uniquely established to offer flexibility, eliminate intimidation and to ensure that each client’s circumstances can be accommodated when scheduling an appointment. Lauren is both personable and professional in her interactions and provision of legal advice and has a genuine desire assist each client to achieve peace of mind.
• Solicitor of Queensland Supreme Court
• Solicitor of High Court of Australia
• Master of Laws - Queensland University of Technology
• Graduate Diploma of Law - Queensland University of Technology
• Bachelor of Laws - University of Queensland
• Bachelor of Arts (Government) - University of Queensland
• Queensland Law Society Member